Firearm Courses

Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC)


Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (CRFSC)

In order to purchase or own a firearm in Canada you must have a PAL In other words, to own/travel with a non-restricted firearm and also to buy ammunition, you must have taken and passed the CANADIAN  FIREARMS SAFETY COURSE (CFSC). If you would like to own a restricted firearm you must have taken and passed both the CANADIAN FIREARMS SAFETY COURSE (CFSC) and the CANADIAN RESTRICTED FIREARMS SAFETY COURSE (CRFSC).

PLEASE inform yourself if you need to take this course by phoning the Firearms Center at 1-800-731-4000. If you took something like this in the past, you might not have to take it again. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

We offer them on a regular basis, here, at the store.


Signing up for a CFSC or CRFSC course at Rat River Outdoors

We require all those wanting to take the course from us to register online. Below, there is a list of dates we offer the courses. Please note that we only post a few months at a time.

If you are looking to take a Restricted Course and you can't find it in the list below, it might be because we don't have enough people interested to offer a course yet. Please give us a call at 1-204-433-3087 to put your name on the list and we will let you know when we plan on giving the next one!



No products found...
← Return to the back office    We do not ship to USA → Can't find what you need? Call us @ 1-204-433-3087 Hide
Powered by Lightspeed