Lightweight bolt-action hunting rifle with classic looks. Checkered satin finish stock with Schnabel forearm, lighter Featherweight barrel profile, controlled round feed, Pachmayr pad.
Be part of the ongoing generation of Featherweight owners. Generations of serious hunters have made the Model 70 Featherweight the iconic all-around rifle for any hunt. Easy-to-carry, accurate and utterly reliable, the Featherweight is ideal for deer, varmints, hogs and antelope.
- SATIN FINISH WALNUT STOCK WITH CLASSIC FEATHERWEIGHT CUT CHECKERING AND SCHNABEL FOREARM create the iconic Featherweight look
- POLISHED METAL SURFACES add style and elegance
- ALLOY ONE-PIECE BOTTOM METAL adds rigidity for better accuracy
- FORGED STEEL RECEIVER WITH INTEGRAL RECOIL LUG IS BEDDED FRONT AND REAR to eliminate shifts in zero for exceptional long-range accuracy
- PRE-’64 STYLE CONTROLLED ROUND FEED WITH CLAW EXTRACTOR fully controls cartridge from magazine, to chamber, to ejection
- Three-Position Safety shows safety status at a glance
- COLD HAMMER-FORGED FREE-FLOATING FEATHERWEIGHT PROFILE BARREL for years of pinpoint accuracy
- RECESSED TARGET CROWN enhances accuracy and protects the rifling
- M.O.A. Trigger SYSTEM with zero take-up, zero creep and zero overtravel gives you outstanding accuracy
- Blade-Type Ejector for full control of ejection force
- PACHMAYR® DECELERATOR® RECOIL PAD for optimal protection against felt recoil