Shipping & Returns
- Firearms and ammunition cannot be shipped together, therefore when checking out, please remove one of the products and start a second checkout to insure the shipping fees are calculated accurately. You will be contacted from Rat River Outdoors if this isn't done to correct shipping fees.
- Shipping charges are charged to the customer at checkout through Canada Post or Canpar.
- Extra large packages may cost the customer extra freight.
- Shipping fees are based on weight of the package.
- We cannot ship ammunition, gun powder and primers with a firearm. They're considered Hazardous Materials and so, by law, they must be shipped separately by ground, requires a PAL license at checkout and can only be delivered to your matching PAL license address.
- All orders containing firearms, ammunition, gun powder & primers will require a signature upon delivery.
- "Hazardous Materials" (Ammunition, gun powder, primer) orders must be shipped to a physical address.
- Customers must pay their own shipping costs on items returned to Rat River Outdoors unless other arrangements were made.
*Shipping Used Firearms*
- All used/consignment firearms bought online or in-store are purchased by the customer as is, with no warranty.
- All used/consignment sales are final sale. No exceptions.
- If you require additional information about the product, please contact us. We will do our best to answer any questions.
- Items purchased can possibly be exchanged or returned with 14 days of receiving the item with a receipt and might be subject to a restocking fee.
- It's important to note that:
- firearms (new or used)
- gun powders
- gift cards
- special orders
- sale items
are all FINAL SALE. No exceptions.
- The item must be new, unopened condition.
- No item will be accepted without a return number given by Rat River Outdoors.
- An order that has been shipped cannot be cancelled.
- Cancelled orders for restricted firearms are subject to a $50 administration fee.
- If your order has been damaged during shipment, we advise you to email us at [email protected]. We will help you make arrangements to contact the warranty center.
- Their will be a 15% restocking fee for returned items not do to us.
- If your item is malfunctioning, do not return it to us. It needs to be sent to the warranty center. We can help you find the correct place to send it. Email us at [email protected]
- The cost of the shipping to return an item is the responsibility of the customer.
- Rat River Outdoors reserves the right to decline returns or exchanges.