• Machined from a solid billet of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
• Mil-Spec Type III hard black anodized surface
• Designed to allow one piece accessories to slide onto the rail from the rear
• Integrated shell deflector to mitigate “stovepipes” and protect optics
• Front locking setscrew system to maximize rigidity
• Improved locking system using industrial high grade fasteners
The one-piece Kodiak Defence SKS-101 Picatinny Tactical Rail is machined from a solid billet of 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum with a Mil-Spec Type III hard black anodized surface. The Design allows accessories to slide onto the rail from the rear. An integrated shell deflector mitigates “stovepipes” and serves to protect optics from damage. The upgraded mounting system utilizes a high grade shoulder bolt in place of the rear take down pin for extra strength, rigidity and safety. Turn your SKS into a modern tactical firearm!